Friday, September 5, 2008

Carter is 22 Months Old!


This has been a very busy and pretty crazy past month for the Dille family :) ...

In the beginning of August, we finally moved into our first house in town. We began our home makeover project by painting Carter's and our bedrooms. Aaron was not too thrilled about the 2-tone paint scheme I had selected for Carter's room, but it turned out beautifully. On our second night sleeping in the house, the big rain hit, resulting in the flood I mentioned in previous posts.

Upon deciding that the house was no longer livable, due to mold and more, Carter and I headed up to Portland for a long visit while Aaron worked out another option with the school. We returned in time to attend his first football game and luckily, we were able to move into another home earlier this week! It will be awhile before we are motivated enough to paint these new bedrooms, but it is in the plans.

We hope you enjoy our collection of photos from this interesting past month.

No comments: