
I call Colby Spider Monkey due to her very long arms & legs
Colby is 3 weeks old today and we cannot believe how fast time is already flying!!! I braved my first outing alone with both girls yesterday and decided to go to the Zoo. Aside from it being field trip day (for seemingly all elementary schools in the greater Denver area and one retirement home), we survived.
It took about 30 minutes longer to get out the door than I anticipated, the usual hour + to get there and 20 minutes to find parking, but we still enjoyed a good hour and a half of animal fun. We even managed to do the carousel - a bit tricky with one in an infant carrier and one on an animal :) Colby pretty much slept the whole time and Carter was VERY well behaved - I think this Big Sister role will be good for her. On the way out, I changed both diapers and we began our long trek home. I will call it a successful trip!





No comments:
Post a Comment