Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Colby is 2 Months Old!
Colby turns 2 months old today and is growing by leaps and bounds. We have her check-up scheduled for Thursday, so I will report then with a length and weight update - both of which I know will be increases. As we've shown in previous posts, Colby loves to smile and really interacts with Mommy a lot. She has started staring at Carter, watching and listening to whatever she is up to. She also shares her smile with others once in awhile, including the school superintendent just this morning - he felt special!
This past month, we took family outings to the Denver Zoo, Elitch's Six Flags Amusement Park & Aaron's "Monday Night Football" inter-squad scrimmage. Colby has been great everywhere we've gone and continues to be a happy and easy baby. I have to note how much more energy I have now vs when I was pregnant and must tell my other mommy friends that it is actually easier to have 2 than to be pregnant and chasing a toddler! I am still trying to include some sort of real exercise in my schedule each day and am contemplating teaching a stroller fitness class at a nearby rec center where I don't have to be certified. I miss the Rock-n-Stroll class that Carter and I did at LifeTime Fitness in Arizona and I know a similar class would be popular here. I am just a bit hesitant about my own choreography skills, so we'll see...
Look for another update on Friday when Carter turns 2 years, 8 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment