Football season is under way and the Eagles started off with a bang! Their 55-46 win over Edison at home on Friday was very exciting and has the kids ready to take on Eads next weekend.
Now that Colby is really talking, she has a lot of phrases and fun things to say... and, for some reason, she always thinks Poppa is eating :)
Words & Phrases: I do! Issy = sissy Peepa = Pizza Ooby, ooby, doo... are you? "airy" = Scary Buh-bye Me Mou = Mickey Mouse Ni-Night (her blanky) I love you! Hi, Mommy Hi, Daddy! Helicopter Knee Doggie Kitty Football Touchdown Eye Ear Hair Down Up
1st Word: Ball yes - it really was!
Signs: Water Eat More Please All Done Thank you
Other Fun Actions: High Five Touchdown
Conversations with Carter
I have been meaning to write down some of Carter's cutest common phrases and figured this would be a fun way to share them...
CURRENT: Mommy, I love Daddy MUCH better than you! I'm inspecting the evidence I want to actually have a real lunch Ladiemens & Gentlemen Cute panties Mommy! Where's Colby? What you would like to buy? No, Let ME do it!
Strawberry Shortcake is known as Quesadilla Littlest Pet Shop is known as Lil Miss Ketchup OLD: Not Anything I'm a beautiful princess I have to run to the castle Um, I have a question They're having a conversation My Mom and Dad (what happened to Mommy & Daddy?) My sister No either Question... Yeppy Do! Tastes Good! Now what? Carter do it! Carter listening! Mommy hold you
No comments:
Post a Comment