Thursday, July 1, 2010

Portraits of a busy June


What a busy June! I guess I say that at the end of every month, but as the girls get bigger and involved in more things, we just seem to be busier and busier. Which means... more pictures! Aaron has a running joke of always telling me "no pictures" whenever we are going somewhere that I am, of course, going to take about a hundred. Now Carter chimes in and says "No pictures, Mommy!" Yeah, right!

In the past month, while Aaron was busy juggling summer programs for both basketball teams and his football team, in addition to making great progress on his Masters, the girls and I had fun! Carter continued her once weekly t-ball games and ballet class, we attended Water Wednesdays at the Rec, where the kids all play in little pools, etc and we also took a weekend trip to Buena Vista with our good friends the Robinsons. We definitely missed having Daddy around for most of these adventures, but made the most of the time we did see him.

1 comment:

The Robinson Family said...

Cute pics, they are getting sooo big!