Okay - here are the much anticipated photos of our Home Makeover Project!
As you can see, the existing decor is pretty outdated and the house is in dire need of some TLC. You may notice how TINY the bathroom is... yes, that is the one that Carter, Aaron and I will share. Also, there is a window and a toilet paper holder in the shower! That room is our next project!
I am pleased to announce that the painting of Carter's room and our room is completed!!! We are hoping to even sleep in our own beds tonight! I have to say that Mark & Ann have been SO accommodating, welcoming and just all-around amazing during this project. We have completely taken over their bedroom and bathroom and they haven't complained one bit. Not to mention that they are feeding us 3 meals a day and helping with the painting, cleaning and whatever else needs to be done, while still fulfilling their regular duties at the pool and doing the local paper route. Pretty amazing!
I will continue to update this post with more photos as the rooms come together and new projects are underway. Thanks to everyone for your well-wishes and for checking up on us.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment